Wednesday, August 18, 2010

bike and build presentation

hey donors/supporters/followers/etc

i promise to actually update the entire washington section of the trip sometime

but first, i'm giving a presentation about bike and build/this trip/my summer with pictures and sassafras the duck, aka my bike, will be there, etc, and oh hey, me, yay. at blue ridge mountain sports in princeton, which is the outdoors store in princeton shopping center that gave me some gear for this trip (thanks guys!) and is letting me give a presentation there. so i'll give that august 29th at 4pm, it will take maybe half an hour? 45 min with questions? something like that. and you can see my pretty tan lines. they are less bad now for some reason - probably all those swim breaks. but seriously, come see it, i promise real pictures for real! and tell friends/any future-interested-in-bike-and-build people, or really just anyone in general. it's all good.

1 comment:

  1. I will so be there. Get ready to hug me. Hassie's Mom

    ReplyDelete