Saturday, March 12, 2011

HI AGAIN!

Hey guys!
No, I am not posting cause I'll be going on bike and build this summer.
I'm just posting because (1) I half wish i was, but we have to be on campus over the summer as sophomores at Dartmouth, so I couldn't anyway.
(2) I'm helping out a few bike and builders this at Dartmouth this year, and it's just getting me so excited about the whole thing again.

They did a great job continuing the Tshirt and tennis ball sale for the hockey game, so I'm glad that Bike and Build had pretty solidly claimed that as our fundraiser. Again, everything sold out, so now we know we can expand again next year! I'm thinking about my own spring training so that I can bike when I have off days from Rugby - which won't be often, we made nationals and we have a really packed game/tournament schedule, I'll be gone a lot of the weekends.

And...yea, not sure what else. It's finals right now, so i sort of feel like i'm dying all of the time because i dont like these testttttsssssss but oh well.

Umm ok, sorry, this was supposed to be coherent and about how thinking about bike and build puts me in a better mood than finals does...sorry, i'll put up a real post sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment